excipients:Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, USP MCT oil
What is Masteril?
Dromotanolone Proprionate is an androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS) medication, which is used in women for the treatment of breast cancer, It is sold with different brand names like Drogban, Masteril, and Masteron, among others. It is administered in the muscle by injection.
Medical uses of Masteril?
Propionate Drostanolone is usually used for treating women with breast cancer.
Other Uses of Masteril?
Masteril is not used much for breast cancer management these days. Rather, the medicine is popular with athletes and bodybuilders because of the way it affects the body’s hormonal systems. It is not converted to estrogen in the body because of its characteristics as an anti-estrogen – a process known as aromatization. It could be helpful to keep free body testosterone levels optimal. The aroma of other compounds or steroids that are known to convert to estrogen could also be controlled using it.
Benefits of Masteril?
There are several advantages to start using Masteron for your training sessions. These are some of Masteron’s most popular and well-known advantages:
- Hardness and growth of the muscle.
- Makes you seem more ‘fulfilled’ by increasing muscle density.
- It contributes to energy improvements.
- It also helps to accelerate metabolism and can boost the energy produced by your cells.
- It helps to cut.
How to use Masteril?
Propionate Drostanolone is usually dosed from 50-150 mg/ml. This version has a faster half-life, which means it is used, processed, and discarded faster by the body. Therefore you will have to ensure that, at least once every two days, you do another injection.
Side effects of Masteril?
However, with extended or long-term use, some problems may still arise like:
- Loss of hair;
- Injections infections;
- Loss of emotional control, seen primarily as aggression;
- Testosterone Suppression, like many steroids, excessive use of masteril will prevent your body from producing testosterone naturally.